- Kink resistant PVC tubing fitted with male luer lock at one end and female luer lock at the other
- Best suited to separate administration from insertion site
- Available in various tube lenghts of 10 cms - 200 cms
HIGH PRESSURE MONITORING LINE
- Compatible and non-reactive with all commonly infused fluids.
- Provided with male and female luer lock at either ends, to facilitate secure.
- Fitment to all standard equipment.
- Sterile, individually packed in peel open soft blister pack.
- Smooth internal surface throughout to minimise turbulence.
INFANT FEEDING TUBE
- Suitable for neonatal and pediatric enteral nutritional feeding.
- Distal end is coned with two lateral eyes.
- Proximal end with female luer mount for easy connection to enteral feeding bag connector or luer mount / luer slip syringe.
- Low friction tubing and super smooth tip ensures trauma free intubation.
- Provided with radio opaque line to facilitate accurate location.
- Sterile, straight packed in peelable soft blister pack.
- Specially designed for naso gastric introduction for nutrition and aspiration of intestinal secretion.
- Distal end is coned with corrosion resistant stainless steel balls sealed into the tube, to assist the passage of the tubing during intubation.
- Four lateral eyes are provided for efficient aspiration and administration.
- Super smooth low friction surface facilitates easy intubation.
- Provided with X-ray opaque throughout the length.
- Sterile / Disposable / Individual Packed.