Best Quality INTRAVENOUS CANNULAE
- Flexible wings are designed with 6° angle
- Triple facetted back cut & highly polished Japanese Needle with Ribbed Cap-Protective
- Kink-resistant Catheter with color coded injection port
- Clear and transparent chamber flash back
- Flexible wings are designed with 6° angle for better placement & insertion of catheter on patient’s body. Wings are specially treated to provide easy & secure fixation with the patient skin.
- Kink-resistant Catheter with improved double tapered, bevelled & siliconized tip to minimize trauma during venipuncture. Catheter is thin-walled for increased flow rate with high chemical resistance to reduce chances of thrombogenecity.
- Triple facetted back cut & highly polished Japanese Needle reduces penetration force and optimizes insertion performance. This hypodermic, sharp bevelled stainless steel (AISI 304) needle is siliconized to minimize the chance of inadvertent nerve damage.
- Injection port is color coded with non-return silicon value provided for intermittent medication.
- Chamber flash back is clear and transparent to help visualize blood, which ensures successful venipuncture.
- Cap-Protective is ribbed, designed to avoid deformation, which could otherwise lead to needle damage.
Gauge & Length
|O.D.||Length (mm)||(ml/mm)||Per Carton (Kg.)||of Carton (mm)|
|ORANGE||901.0101||14G x 13/4"||2.10||45||270||6.500||705 x 425 x 150|
|GREY||901.0102||16G x 13/4"||1.70||45||180||6.450||705 x 425 x 150|
|WHITE||901.0103||17G x 13/4"||1.50||45||125||6.400||705 x 425 x 150|
|GREEN||901.0104||18G x 13/4"||1.30||45||80||6.350||705 x 425 x 150|
|PINK||901.0105||20G x 11/4"||1.10||32||54||6.300||705 x 425 x 150|
|BLUE||901.0106||22G x 1"||0.90||25||33||6.250||705 x 425 x 150|
|YELLOW||901.0107||24G x 3/4"||0.70||19||20||6.200||705 x 425 x 150|
|VIOLET||901.0108||26G x 5/8"||0.60||16||19||6.100||705 x 425 x 150|
Quantity Per Box : 50 / 100
Quantity Per Carton : 1000 / 2000
- OneFlon : I.V. Catheter with wings & port
- OneCan : I.V. Catheter with wings & without port
- OneOn : I.V. Catheter without wings & port
- VanoCathe : I.V. Catheter with wings & port
- SoftCathe : I.V. Catheter with suturable wings & port
- NanoCathe : I.V. Catheter with small wings & without port
- Radiopaque or Transparent Catheter
- FEP or PTFE Catheter
- Hydrophobic or In-Built Filter
- Grid Lacquered or Tyvek Paper
- Hard or Soft Blister-Pack
I.V. Cannula Without Wings & Port
- Non-ported & non-winged cannula is ideal for one way cannulation
- A favourite for doctors and paramedics who have patients with smaller veins
- Extra sharp needle used for trouble free & less traumatic insertion
- The highest quality bio-compatible material for longer indwelling period gives exceptional comfort to patient
- Available in all sizes : 14G - 26G
I.V. Cannula With Small Wings and Without Port (Neonates)
- User friendly design for small vein cannulation
- Excellent needle sharpness/catheter tipping for less traumatic insertion
- Bio-compatible material for longer indwelling period
- Small flexible wings for secure fixation
- The purposely built design with a detachable flange has a cutting edge to reduce discomfort to infants and babies
- Available in sizes : 24G and 26G